cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could I return SIM card?

irisxiaolu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got my SIM card at London Drugs. However, the activation has been unsuccessful with multiple tries. Would I be able to return the SIM card? Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

irisxiaolu

That sounds like a lot of work. I think I will just keep the SIM for future. Thank you for your input!

@Lieux wrote:

@irisxiaolu wrote:

I got my SIM card at London Drugs. However, the activation has been unsuccessful with multiple tries. Would I be able to return the SIM card? Thank you!

You can try to sell it with kijiji??? If it's not opened..

irisxiaolu

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/activation-failed-for-new-sim/m-p/336...

The online activation is not successful. Have not got to the step of putting in the SIM card in a phone yet...

@hairbag1 wrote:

@irisxiaolu wrote:

Nope...once it's paid for...it's yours. Check at LD, but I think they'll tell you the same thing. Is you phone not compatible with PM ? What phone are you using ?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@irisxiaolu wrote:

You can try to sell it with kijiji??? If it's not opened..

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@irisxiaolu wrote:

Nope...once it's paid for...it's yours. Check at LD, but I think they'll tell you the same thing. Is you phone not compatible with PM ? What phone are you using ?

Need Help? Let's chat.