cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting from Prepaid to Post Paid Account

JPanda18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys, any help how i can convert my Public Mobile prepaid account into post-paid? What are the requirements? And, can retain my current number in case i'll convert it to post-paid? Many thanks in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4

Sam98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can switch to any Koodo in market plan and get $10 off for 12 months. It's only available at Walmart

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JPanda18, do you mind sharing your reason for wanting to switch to postpaid?  The only real difference is that when you run out of usage, you can go into overages because postpaid has provision for pre-authorizing it.  In some ways Public Mobile offers this as well.  You can buy add-ons which automatically kick in when needed.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JPanda18

PM has only prepaid plan.

If you not in a hurry to switch to postpaid plan, you may wait until new years for PM to Koodo mirgration offer next 6 weeks.  This just my guess.  I may be wrong on this.  YMMV.

Even without migration offer, carriers have better promo on Black Friday and boxing weeks.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@JPanda18 wrote:

Hi guys, any help how i can convert my Public Mobile prepaid account into post-paid? What are the requirements? And, can retain my current number in case i'll convert it to post-paid? Many thanks in advance. 

Public mobile = Pre-paid only.

If you need post-paid your only option is to move up a tier to koodo/virgin or another provider by "porting" (to keep your current number) to that provider. The only requirement is to pass a credit check done by whatever provider you choose.

Need Help? Let's chat.