Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract

Dbabisky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So you guys offer plans for 30days ,

Yet the 29th i have no service. 

The day i put the money on ,well technically it should end the second before I put the money on but I know you guys do daily. But still the service should shut off for payment the day the first payment was made, at midnight the previous day if you will..but a full day before ? For people who can only put money on ,on payday 🤷🏻‍♂️.

29day plans you guys offer ? 

14 REPLIES 14

@Nezgar 

I had never really noticed that before.... that IS a problem that needs to be fixed. I get trying to keep advertising short and easy to follow but “every 30 days” really isn’t overly complicated or much longer of a statement than “every month”. They need to fix that.

AE_Collector

@Nezgar, we have brought this up to them so many times.  Sometimes they correct it and then the next announcement they have it wrong again.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Public Mobile isn't helping the situation with stuff like this plastered on the home page: 😆

PerMonth.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dbabisky 

That is correct....your next cycle will start on the 12th of september followed by the 12th of october because september has only 30 days. Then november 11th....Rememberance Day and so on...Screenshot_20200813-220701_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20200813-220712_Messages.jpg

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dbabisky wrote:

So you guys offer plans for 30days ,

Yet the 29th i have no service. 

The day i put the money on ,well technically it should end the second before I put the money on but I know you guys do daily. But still the service should shut off for payment the day the first payment was made, at midnight the previous day if you will..but a full day before ? For people who can only put money on ,on payday 🤷🏻‍♂️.

29day plans you guys offer ? 

Hi @Dbabisky , I can see how this could be mis-read.

Have a look at your "View Payment History" under your Overview TAB in your self serve account.

This should tell you the dates your plan is renewing on each month. Now, since you make manually payments I am not sure how this is affecting what you will see, but it might clarify some things.

Here is a snap shot of my autopays over the last 4 months. All made 30 days apart.

Date Payment TakenQty of Days
21-Apr-2030
21-May-2030
20-Jun-2030
20-Jul-2030
19-Aug-20 

@gpixel nice math. 😁 Love the examples but at first I was like what the...LOL

@Dbabisky 

Respectably...yeah, you cant count. 

July 14 was Day 1 of your new 30 day plan. That announcement comes AFTER renewal.

July 24 was day 11

July 31 was day 18

Aug 1 was day 19

Aug 2 was day 20

Aug 12. was day 30 

August 13 (today is day 1 of your NEXT 30 day plan.

It is one day short of August 14 because there was 31 days in July.

Some people are paid every 14 days, some every 15, some twice a month. Most dont try to plan their cell plan renewal around pay day. Prepay an extra month ahead of time and you are good for almost 5 years before you need to make another payment equal to one months service.

AE_Collector

@Dbabisky It's 30 days. You have miscounted. A common mathematical mistake would be to forget to include the first day. A plan renewed today on August 13th would be good until at least the end of September 11, although Public Mobile actually processes the renewal into the next day.

Dbabisky

Happens every month to me tho ,its never not been a day before ,just sayin i always have that day inbetween cut off and payday? No one else ? 

Dbabisky

Screenshot_20200813-191751_Messages.jpg

 thats 29 days service? Im not wrong i can count?

@Dbabisky my friend, the month of July has 31 days... just saying 🤷

your renewal date is the 13th?

so for July your services started on the 14th. count the days starting with July 14-31=18(July 14 counts as a day). Aug 1-12=12 12+18=29? meaning aug 13 is your first day of your next renewal

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dbabisky if you are on the westcoast, your plan will renew at 9pm 3 hours before the 12 midnigjt est. It's just how it is for you. So you still get your 30 days. Stay safe. 

Dbabisky

Thats not 30days 🤷🏻‍♂️  its 29 ,just saying .

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dbabisky @Hi all plans are 30 days  you can put your funds in your account when you get paid so you won’t forget to pay your bill then it will be taken out automatically

Need Help? Let's chat.