cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact public mobile

shabanaraja15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there anyway to get a phone number to speak to someone to get help? I have money in my account but the auto pay did not go through... I do not have service since Saturday and I tried reaching out to someone but no help! If anyone has a number, please help...thanks!

23 REPLIES 23

Merlinsmom

Thanks!

@Merlinsmom wrote:

Thank you. The hyper link didn’t work, do I need to put the whole address in manually?

Try again I just did it and it worked..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 or click on the little envelopp right up on this page and write moderator_team in SEND TO and write your message above.

If you click on the hyperlink it should take you directly to the private message screen.  You can also contact them via alternative methods below

• you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Merlinsmom

Thank you. The hyper link didn’t work, do I need to put the whole address in manually?

PM accounts are prepaid so there is no guarantee that you would get a refund but try contacting a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Merlinsmom wrote:

I accidentally topped up my account for 270.00. I was hoping to start a new plan with more data and was told after I topped up the account, that I would lose the money I just paid to renew last week. I would like my 270.00 back. I am on auto pay. Thx for help

The only way to fix that is to ask the moderator for help here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 waiting time is few hours to 2 days. And don't worry the money will stay in your account and your plan will renew each 30 days with it first.

Merlinsmom

I accidentally topped up my account for 270.00. I was hoping to start a new plan with more data and was told after I topped up the account, that I would lose the money I just paid to renew last week. I would like my 270.00 back. I am on auto pay. Thx for help

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shabanaraja15, as everyone already mentioned, PM does not have an actual phone number.  They don't have a call centre environment, everything is through this forum via messaging a MOD, or you can try and select the bot (forgot the name they gave it), at the bottom right hand part of your screen, you'll see the bubble with the question mark.  Click on that to see if your concern can be answered through that.  However, since it's service related I'm sure this will need to be handled by a MOD.

I guess the pros and cons of offering discounts and savings for customers, gotta give up something to get something, in this case, immediate service (or at least within the hour).

Did you try to click forget your password first?? @Nao123 And for the moderator here..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened...you will wait few hours upto 2 days...Smiley Frustrated

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Send the mods a message.  They can reset it.

private message.

Nao123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am trying to access to my account, but i keep having this message: Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.

can you please help me, i need to make a payment with a new CC.

thanks

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is there an option to "renew" or  "re-activate your current plan"? If so give this a try as there may have been a glitch in the system when payment was to be deducted for your plan. Don't worry if you have to add money to your account . What money is showing in your account to will stay there for next month plan payment. 

Cheers . 

@shabanaraja15 wrote:

I have replied and provided you the answers to verify myself

Unfortunately after you have replied you will need to wait again for them to respond. As mentioned, you can buy a voucher and deposit into your account by calling 611. This will at least get your service operating again and you can sort out autopay without the urgency.

@slash407 wrote:

u can only contect the mods through the forum, unless u have a legacy plan

I think you intended to say via Private Message. "through the forum" suggest that posting here is the only way to contact them.

shabanaraja15

I have replied and provided you the answers to verify myself

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @shabanaraja15,

We've replied to your message! Please check your inbox.

Thank you,

Syed

@shabanaraja15, please send another message to the Moderator_Team, explaining you can not do either of the options suggested for verification as you have no access to either.  Mention that you've already received their request for verification.

If you've done this already, you'll need to continue to wait.

shabanaraja15

Thanks! I have reached out to them but still not resolved...:(

shabanaraja15

Thank you, but I am locked out of my account... and I did reach out to a mediator and they sent me a message with 2 options...one providing my login info, which i do not have...the 2nd, putting in my phone number to which they would text me a number to authenticate..my service is not working I tried several times putting my number in but I am not receiving a text...feeling very stuck right now:(

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
If there is enough money in your account then you will need to contact a moderator. If you need to add more money to the account you can go to www.recharge.com and buy a payment voucher, then call 611 and get the voucher added to your account.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shabanaraja15 wrote:

Is there anyway to get a phone number to speak to someone to get help? I have money in my account but the auto pay did not go through... I do not have service since Saturday and I tried reaching out to someone but no help! If anyone has a number, please help...thanks!

@shabanaraja15

There is no voice support..only option is a private message to a moderator...have you tried doing a payment yourself?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@shabanaraja15 wrote:

Sorry to hear about your issues.  Unfortunately there is no number to call and contact someone, this is an online only customer service model.  It sounds like you have tried to contact the mods but I will include a link to do that just in case you haven't.  It can be upto 48 hours for a response.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shabanaraja15- There is no phone number for customer service for Public Mobile.  All support is done through this forum, or by private message with the moderator team.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

That said, you could try to report your phone as lost, wait a few minutes, then report it as found (in your self serve portal).  Then restart your phone.  This might reset things for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.