cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shabanaraja15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact public mobile

Is there anyway to get a phone number to speak to someone to get help? I have money in my account but the auto pay did not go through... I do not have service since Saturday and I tried reaching out to someone but no help! If anyone has a number, please help...thanks!

Accepted Solutions
abTest
Mayor / Maire

Re: Contact public mobile

@shabanaraja15- There is no phone number for customer service for Public Mobile.  All support is done through this forum, or by private message with the moderator team.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

That said, you could try to report your phone as lost, wait a few minutes, then report it as found (in your self serve portal).  Then restart your phone.  This might reset things for you.

View solution in original post

All Replies
abTest
Mayor / Maire

@shabanaraja15- There is no phone number for customer service for Public Mobile.  All support is done through this forum, or by private message with the moderator team.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

That said, you could try to report your phone as lost, wait a few minutes, then report it as found (in your self serve portal).  Then restart your phone.  This might reset things for you.

View solution in original post

ShawnC13
Oracle

@shabanaraja15 wrote:

Is there anyway to get a phone number to speak to someone to get help? I have money in my account but the auto pay did not go through... I do not have service since Saturday and I tried reaching out to someone but no help! If anyone has a number, please help...thanks!

Sorry to hear about your issues.  Unfortunately there is no number to call and contact someone, this is an online only customer service model.  It sounds like you have tried to contact the mods but I will include a link to do that just in case you haven't.  It can be upto 48 hours for a response.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shabanaraja15 wrote:

@shabanaraja15

There is no voice support..only option is a private message to a moderator...have you tried doing a payment yourself?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

If there is enough money in your account then you will need to contact a moderator. If you need to add more money to the account you can go to www.recharge.com and buy a payment voucher, then call 611 and get the voucher added to your account.
shabanaraja15

Thank you, but I am locked out of my account... and I did reach out to a mediator and they sent me a message with 2 options...one providing my login info, which i do not have...the 2nd, putting in my phone number to which they would text me a number to authenticate..my service is not working I tried several times putting my number in but I am not receiving a text...feeling very stuck right now:(

shabanaraja15

Thanks! I have reached out to them but still not resolved...:(

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@shabanaraja15, please send another message to the Moderator_Team, explaining you can not do either of the options suggested for verification as you have no access to either.  Mention that you've already received their request for verification.

If you've done this already, you'll need to continue to wait.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @shabanaraja15,

We've replied to your message! Please check your inbox.

Thank you,

Syed

shabanaraja15

I have replied and provided you the answers to verify myself

Need Help? Let's chat.