cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact by Moderators

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello for some reason I am getting emailed twice daily from the moderator team asking if everything is ok? 

I did not reach out to them but was asked if I needed help. I replied, no thank you for asking. 

Today I signed in and had 4 more messages. Is this a glitch? 

Screenshot_20200522_140354.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

@Barbie2 wrote:

I have now replied twice telling thwm thank you but I am ok. 

That's all you can do then. Even if you didn't reply, any open ticket would eventually close on it's own if they don't hear from you.

@gblackma  I looked 🤣

@Barbie2 

use the @ sign and names will come up that have commented on the link. 

As for the moderators, maybe you tagged them in one of your posts and now they think you need help? 

Although I have been contacted by them by mistake before, just reply and say you do not need help. 

edit: gblackma the ninja lol

@Barbie2  just use the "@" and the names of the people in the post appear in a drop down menu.  Choose the one you want and they will be in your post. If someone isn't in the thread already, and yoj would like to call them in, just type their board name. Ie @Jb456 ( made you look😉) and choose them. 

@Barbie2 wrote:

How did you put my name in your response? 

When replying to a post type "@" (minus the quotes) and select the name from the list.

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How did you put my name in your response? 

I have now replied twice telling thwm thank you but I am ok. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Barbie2  reply to the last one and tell them thanks, but it's been resolved. It's probably an annoying glitch. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.