cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issues.

ike
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm having a few issues with my account. 
 1. Account suspended because CC expired  and I did not send in the new CC info because I was out of  the country.
 2. while out of the country I tried to re-activate my account but was not able to, due to security certificate issues from my CC Company.
 3. I'm back in the country and I submitted a payment 04Jun18. Payment was processed by my CC Company.
 4.My PM account is now active, But I'm unable to make or receive phone calls or text msgs
5. My account  ballance is  $110 and  the next payment date is 3 sept 18.

Any help or advice on this matter would be appreciated.

Regards

Ike

6 REPLIES 6

ike

My contacts information is correct.  According to the automated system response, I haven't subscribe to the plan which allowsunliallows provincial calls butbinfacin my plan includes provincial calls. Heck I can't even call my wife's phone that's 2ft away from me.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ike Check the numbers in you Contacts: are they look normal to you? There were issues before, when people would return from abroad and all of their numbers get mixed up, area code showing incorrectly.

ike

Thanks, I'll send them a msg, and patiently await a response.  Cheers

ike

I've rebooted way too many times to count.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ike Did you try to reboot your phone? If the payment was processed successful it should not a problem with network

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Sorry you are having trouble, only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information.  Click here to message a moderator 

@CS_Agent

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.