cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation re unregistered SIM

Gord7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone which I have had on Public for six months plus and account has never been in default and is up to date now shows unregistered SIM. Phone is not on stolen or service list. This occurred sometime in the last two weeks, worked good previously. Swapped unregistered SIM into another phone and it worked and made calls, also swapped another working SIM into unregistered device and got  same thing unregistered SIM.  I think it is my phone device however would like another opinion to possibly confirm my thought please.  Thank you for assistance.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Gord7 wrote:

My phone which I have had on Public for six months plus and account has never been in default and is up to date now shows unregistered SIM. Phone is not on stolen or service list. This occurred sometime in the last two weeks, worked good previously. Swapped unregistered SIM into another phone and it worked and made calls, also swapped another working SIM into unregistered device and got  same thing unregistered SIM.  I think it is my phone device however would like another opinion to possibly confirm my thought please.  Thank you for assistance.

@Gord7 sounds like a particular phone issue, if it is not listed as blacklisted.

Do you regularly restart this phone?

With the Public Mobile SIM inside the problem phone, try a RESET of your NETWORK Settings.

@Gord7   It could be the physical contacts on the SIM tray, which is a phone issue

You said it is not stolen or lost?  you check the https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/   ?

But even it said it is not there, i think you should open a ticket with mod still.  They have the most up to date information.  

If it is confirmed it's not on the lost/stolen list.  If your phone is new enough, maybe bring your phone to a local mobile store and check 

Gord7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Also I changed my password and checked account and all is OK

Need Help? Let's chat.