cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conference call

One2Many
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I want to make a conference with friends (up to 5). Can I do that using PM ?

6 REPLIES 6

Mandeepkainth
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you have data with public mobile or wifi then you can use whats app for maximum 4 people conference call. Without data 3people can talk in conference easily..

One2Many

Hi your answer was great. I don't talk long more than 2.5 hrs and 3 people still good to have the conference call. Do you mind share it as how to do it using PM ? I use zoom or fongo conferencing room where all participants join the meeting. I want to initiate the call someone then call another one to join in without disconnecting the line with the 1st person on the line.

I appreciate your time and effort answering my quest for easier to communicate with friends.

Have a nice day...

One2Many

That's a great answer, I have done it that way. However, I was thinking while on the phone with someone and would like to invite two or more people to join without disconnecting the conversation. Or someone that called while I was on the line and decided to join me on the other line. Anyway, may be I was wishing too much of the technology that has not existed yet.

I appreciate your answer, time and effort doing this.

Cheers...for a great weekend

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@One2Many, if you want, you could also do Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, Webex, and so on. With working from home, there are so many different ways of doing conference calls.

My old company used to use join.me and gotomeeting.com worked great too! 

gail709
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just set up a free Fongo account and can do conference calls for free.  Have done two already.  Works great.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@One2Many no, 3 people max and it cuts off at 2.5 hours. Stay safe 

Need Help? Let's chat.