cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliments

Sophia
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just wanted to say compliments to Public Mobile for a smooth transaction. It wasn't 100% smooth as at first as it wouldn't finish the registration three times in a row - but the next day I tried again and it worked fine. When I needed help in porting my husband's prepaid Koodo mobile number, that went swift and easy.

Today we decided that between the two of us we don't need three lines, so I ported in our Koodo WHP line - again, went smooth as can be. Added the two free boosters and the 500 minute one in case we go over our 100 minutes... need I say that was hassle free as well?

So I just wanted to post here to express my gratitude to Public Mobile, I was a bit worried about the lack of phone support but if the moderator team keeps responding as swiftly has they did during the weekend (!), I have no regrets at all!

So far, so good!

8 REPLIES 8

Bubbly100

Welcome to such an awesome community! 

Sophia

Thanks, all done!

The really nice thing is (nothing to do with PM but wanted to share): we still can use our landline phones with the Panasonic Link2Cell feature. Phone is connected through Bluetooth, and we can continue to use our handsets as if we're still using the WHP/landline... seamlessly.

If I find out we call out more than 100 minutes/month I'll upgrade to the $25 plan, but it seems the $15 does everything we need. Life's good Cat Happy

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SophiaDon't forget to claim your free 1gb data and 400 minutes of international long distance before December 25, 11:59pm EST. You can do so by clicking on add-ons after logging in and can add these two add-ons for $0. Public Mobile is great for doing this during the holidays! 

Jeet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Welcome back to PM..

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile is indeed one of the best phone providers. Welcome aboardSmiley Happy

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am very happy with Public Mobile too!

Sophia

More like welcome *back*, haha! But thanks!

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Sophia et. al. Welcome to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.