cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed SIM card purchase but no confirmation

mtreschow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I completed the form to order 2 SIM cards and though my credit card shows that it was charged, a confirmation page never appeared on the Public Mobile site. I didn't receive a confirmation email either. Is there a way of confirming the purchase of the SIMs?

4 REPLIES 4

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@mtreschow 

Don't forget to check your spam folder

Welcome to public mobile

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mtreschow check your junk folder it may be there 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mtreschow You should receive a confirmation email from PM. The order numbers are you Canada post tracking numbers. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mtreschow  Best to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to investigate.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.