cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility

Alex66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The samsung galaxy j3 prime (sm-j327w) Doesnt show up in the list. is it compatible?

If positive, What size sim card do I need?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

@Pillowmanie wrote:

I’m wondering if the Huawei P30 Lite and the Motorola Moto G7 plus are compatible? I can see the Huawai P30 and pro in the list and also the Moto G7 Play but not the ones I’m looking into. Anyone knows? Thanks!

Simply asking about Huwei P30 Lite or Moto G7 Plus sometimes isn't enough. When a phone manufactuer markets a model name, there are often a few different vairants. Some variants maybe be compatible, while some might not be.

Always ensure,t hat you have the complete model number. Look for at least UMTS 850 and 1900MHz. LTE bands 2,4, 5, and 7 would also also prove especially useful. Please note that the UMTS bands are required for voice usage.

When it comes to Moto G7 Plus, I have come across at least one variant that wouldn't work at all at Public Mobile, assuming that website's information is accurate. There are also other variants that will work at Public.

Pillowmanie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m wondering if the Huawei P30 Lite and the Motorola Moto G7 plus are compatible? I can see the Huawai P30 and pro in the list and also the Moto G7 Play but not the ones I’m looking into. Anyone knows? Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@Alex66 wrote:

The samsung galaxy j3 prime (sm-j327w) Doesnt show up in the list. is it compatible?

Thank you

@Alex66 

Love it when someone rolls out that image 🙂

I checked...that phone takes the nano.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Alex66 wrote:

Thank you

@Alex66 TriPunchSIM_1024x1024.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alex66 wrote:

Thank you

Yes.

The SIM carrying card has all three sizes that punch out.

Need Help? Let's chat.