cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comp stopped during activation

domptg
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I already have 2 lines with PM. Both lines the numbers were ported from Telus and porting went okay. Today I was porting the third line from Telus and on the last step I received this message " Ooops don't panic"..........  and computer is freeze. 

So now I don't know what to do....

PM texted me the account online activation code. 

I see my PM account says active with my ported Telus number and my credit card is charged for one month of service. Everything looks perfect , but is no service on my new PM line. My Telus number is still working like nothing ever happend. I went on chat with Telus guy and I told him my story and he said that they did not receive the porting request on that number from PM. So now I have my number with Telus and PM and I have service only with Telus.

12 REPLIES 12

@domptg wrote:

Everything was solved by Moderators. My account had synchronization issue.

Everything is working now and I have phone service back. Thank You Moderators 🙂

It's good to hear that everything has been fixed up.  It's unfortunate, but when you have an issue specific to your account, there isn't anyone here who can help you with something such as that.  Only the moderators can fix account issues, so the only thing you could really do was wait for them.

domptg

Everything was solved by Moderators. My account had synchronization issue.

Everything is working now and I have phone service back. Thank You Moderators 🙂

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

What phone do you have? 

Have you tried turning off data and then turn off/on airplane mode? Also, check your network settings and make sure it's on LTE. 

domptg

Please help!!

domptg

As of now my Telus account is disactivated and I received Telus message

We're sorry that you're leaving us, but I still have no service with PM.+

I tried the service suspencion and I top up $1 , but the service still doesn't work.

Moderators still did not respond to my yesterday's message and I'm without the phone service.

Reneelynn12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Be sure that after you activate the phone you do a power cycle with the SIM card in the phone. Usually after doing a power cycle the activation will be sent to the SIM

domptg

Yes my PM account status ( under my Telus number ) is active, but PM SIM card has no service. I have this number working on Telus service only

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@domptg

Moderator wait time is 48 - 72 hours.

At the mean time, login to your new account.

Is you account status active?

If yes, can you use your PM SIM to call out?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Ports from Koodo and Telus to Public Mobile take literally under a minute.  Contacting the moderators is the thing to do.

domptg

My other two Telus lines it took like 3 minutes each, so I know for sure that the port request was not sent. Already sent private message to moderators and waiting for response.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It can take a few hours for a port-in to be completed. 

If your port-in of your cell number has stalled more than 3 hours you will need moderator assistance. Send Message  with your phone number, PM SIM card number, and an explanation.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Posting can take upto a couple hours.  I would wait for that period.  use teh telus sim as it is working.  if after a coupel hours the number has not ported then contact the mods with your porting info.

and your account verification info (pin)  etc...

Need Help? Let's chat.