cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community?

sarah24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,..So.I was wondering if anyone has actually been given $20 a month for something as simple as asking or answering a question?

14 REPLIES 14

@sarah24 wrote:

Oky doky..thanks..I am just ridiculously confused about the whole thing!!

@sarah24  Your not the only one. It appears everyone is! 🙂

vrouthier

The most I've received is $1, so it probably will take a while to get to $20. If you have the time to do it, then go for it. I have the time to do it, just not the patience.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sarah24 As was mentioned, oracles, who are only by invitations, can earn $20, whereas others - up to $15. Just come here time to time every day, answer some questions, provide value, and you can get extra $ off your bill.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It has been said many times that collecting pop bottles is a more financially rewarding pursuit than trying to earn community rewards.  Everyone here is here to be simply be helpful first and foremost.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

......ever again.

Well...officially...until they stop being customers or suspend...not just ever. 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sarah24 

Come hang out, read some posts, reply, do some research by using the search bar or check out the help and knowledge articles. Learn how to manage your account, how public mobile works, plans and add ons and where your referral code is located.....then start referring your friends and family. Once you get 20 friends switched over you'll get $20 off your bill every month without having to lift a finger to type one letter......ever again.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Only Oracles can earn $20.  Everyone else can earn up to $15.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sarah24 wrote:

Hi,..So.I was wondering if anyone has actually been given $20 a month for something as simple as asking or answering a question?

I participate in the community, answer a few questions when I feel I know what I'm talking about (not often) and I usually earn $2 - $5 per month.  Usually $2.

I'm not going to get rich, but during these Dark Days of the Evil Virus, it's either that or sit on the couch heaving heavy sighs, occasionally sobbing uncontrollably to myself.

@sarah24 Welcome to PM. Here's a link on how all the rewards work. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Stay safe. 

@sarah24 it is easy to get a buck or two off your bill if you participate a little😁

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@sarah24 wrote:

Sarah,

The community rewards are based on involvement. So if you came in and asked one question then that probably isn't going to get any compensation. But contributing to the community with good and wise advice. Helping customers and being a positive influence on the community would get you compensation. The method of measuring this is subjective to Public Mobile. 

This is a copy paste directly from their website explaining the community reward system:

How Does It Work?

Based on your level of involvement with our Community, you can earn up to $20 every 30 days. The amount you are rewarded depends on your contribution level relative to overall contribution, which can change month to month even if you contribute very consistently. You can only ever qualify for one (1) Community Reward in a 30-day period, and you must act in accordance with Community Terms of Service at all times.

Enjoy your day!

sarah24

Oky doky..thanks..I am just ridiculously confused about the whole thing!!

@sarah24  $20 is only for Oracles and that is invite only. To read about them see link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Oracle-Program-and-Team/ta-p/15563...

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@sarah24  no if you spend 30 or 40 hours on here you may get 15 bucks if you know what your talking about 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.