cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community moderater

saltymacdogg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey I need to get in contact with the community moderater to change my plan after my account was suspended. How do I do that?

10 REPLIES 10

george63
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Sent: ‎08-21-2019 07:54 AM

Hi,

I need my Public Mobile sim PUK #.

I use a dual sim, and Chatr worked fine with me adding a SIM lock. 

Their previous number was 1234, or 12345.

So I tried to add my SIM card number for Public Mobile, but 

instead asked for a 8 or more digits PUK #.

I bought this phone at amazon.ca unlocked.

Mt tlf number with you guys is: in private message sent to mederator

My phone is a Samsung A-20. IMEI: SIM 1 with Public Mobile:

is in private message

email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please supply asap,

George.

public-immobile

Allo,

Svp je ne peux pas accéder à mon libre service pourriez vous m aider avec ça. Merci. Je pense avoir oublié le mot de passe ou le user

@Taz12004 wrote:

I was wondering as paid for my Sim card online last night and I am new so have read that you get an email it is shipped or sent but can't track it. I can't find a way to see my order status on my Sim card and haven't gotten anything about it being shipped. Can you help me so am clear as am looking forward to be coming a public mobile customer when it arrives

I did the same as you and the SIM card arrived in 4 business days. Can't recall any email, but maybe. In the meantime, have a look at PM resources to make sure your phone is unlocked and compatible to PM network. Welcome aboard.

Taz12004

I was wondering as paid for my Sim card online last night and I am new so have read that you get an email it is shipped or sent but can't track it. I can't find a way to see my order status on my Sim card and haven't gotten anything about it being shipped. Can you help me so am clear as am looking forward to be coming a public mobile customer when it arrives

Sacks1

I just put the card in an old S4 and it says unregistered sim

Sacks1

Also cant create online account as I can't verify the text 

Sacks1

In store

New number

iPhone 6 from Koodo but unlocked

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sacks1 did you do it in store or by your self?

Are you able to log into self serve? What does the overview page says?

Did you port a number or get a new number?

Also important what phone are you using? Is it compatible with the Telus network?

Sacks1

Hello I activated my line yesterday and until now my phone says no service. Please help .

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@saltymacdogg, this knowledge base article covers all aspects of getting support for this service including contacting the moderator team.  There are many other very useful knowledge base articles covering other aspects of the service. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

Need Help? Let's chat.