cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community involvement

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Hey eveyone,

So glad that I am part of this community. But now that I am here I feel like my map has been dropped and I don't know where to go! So I have a few questions for you oracles out there; or those that contribute frequently.

1.What does it take to be an oracle?

2.What does it take to move up your rank? 

3. What kind of community involvement will affect your rank?

4. What is everyone's thoughts on people spamming you with their reference # for sign up? 

Not sure if I will ever be an oracle but it is great to see how others are contributing to this community. 

This is my first post, Im from Ontario, I have 9 kids with one on the way and my sister in B.C. introduced me to Public. I just left Bell Mobility after 17 years. Heres to cheaper rates and community! 

9 REPLIES 9

diyaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think the same guy that send you a spamming referral massage sent it to me too. I will report him for that.

Thank you for telling me about it because believe it or not the click me link can destroy your life if you click it and give personal info for the purpose of earning rewards. 🙂 

best regards,

Diyaa

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm wrote:

Hey eveyone,

This is my first post, Im from Ontario, I have 9 kids with one on the way and my sister in B.C. introduced me to Public. I just left Bell Mobility after 17 years. Heres to cheaper rates and community! 

@Naepalm...you have 9 kids with another on the way ???...you won't have much time for PM Community for some time !

Welcome to PM. You'll probably notice substantial saving compared to your previous cell provider.

😷

Spoiler
Thank you for all that info so helpful! 

Thanks so much for answering! 🙂

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm  here's an article on the community rewards. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

Here's the answers to your questions.

1. An invitation from Public Mobile.
  2. Being active, and a certain amount of time and solutions, I believe 6 months and 30 solutions to make Mayor.
  3. Just stay within the rules and you should be okay. 
  4. They are a pack of vultures, especially if you didn't ask them for it. As long as it wasn't me, report the whole lot of them.

Welcome to PM and stay safe.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Naepalm wrote:

Hey eveyone,

So glad that I am part of this community. But now that I am here I feel like my map has been dropped and I don't know where to go! So I have a few questions for you oracles out there; or those that contribute frequently.

1.What does it take to be an oracle?

2.What does it take to move up your rank? 

3. What kind of community involvement will affect your rank?

4. What is everyone's thoughts on people spamming you with their reference # for sign up? 

Not sure if I will ever be an oracle but it is great to see how others are contributing to this community. 

Welcome to the community and glad to see all these questions in one Thread instead of their own!!

1. The Oracle program is an invitation-only group. Public Mobile will from time to time invite members with a wealth of Public MObile knowledge and a long term commitment to PM https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Oracle-Program-and-Team/ta-p/15563...
  2. The ranks are based on time and activity levels https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976#M47612
  3. If you mean rewards helping out and posting quality solutions to problems will earn bravos which can help earn rewards
  4. Totally uncalled for and unacceptable.  I would actually report those members

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is more info about rewards.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/rewards-faqs

You need to be selected to become an Oracle.

You more up on community rankings based on your time in the community.  Welcome to PM.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It Takes A LOT and i mean a LOT of work to become an oracle. you have to be on the community fourm 24/7 Its pretty easy to make it to top 25 with only a couple of hours online daily helping the community. I find it takes too long to become an oracle and not worth it for me. Bravos on posts and Accepted solutions are accounted towards your rank in the community. The best way to make money at PM is through the reffer a friend system. You get 1 dollar every 30 months as long as their with PM. Also new people that do not know of the Refer system yet or do not have a referral code its useful for them to get one in their mailbox before you signup to get that 10$ bonus just dont spam them.

Welcome to PM 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.