cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community account and PM account

disneybear15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I feel like I might have missed something, but how does PM know that the community account I am using is linked to the PM I using?. I don't remember any questions asking about my PM account. I felt like when I signed up, the accounts were seperate.

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@disneybear15 wrote:

I feel like I might have missed something, but how does PM know that the community account I am using is linked to the PM I using?. I don't remember any questions asking about my PM account. I felt like when I signed up, the accounts were seperate.

You are correct they are two different accounts that is why you should use the same email address when setting them up. If you send the moderators a private message they will more than likely ask you to verify your account by sending you a link that you must enter your authentication details as described in the previous post.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Yes they are separate. In a case you need the support where your pm account and sensitive information would be shared, you would contact them through community account, then moderator would verify you are pm account holder.

dezn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@disneybear15 If you use the same email address as your PM account the moderators should be able to see both accounts linked to your email address.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@disneybear15 wrote:

Your 2 accounts are linked with your email adress. And yes they are separate because you need different usernames and passwords to open each .Smiley Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.