cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jessicamzbg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Community Rewards

Hi, 

Im new to the community and would like to know how I am able to earn community rewards to save extra money? thank you! 

Accepted Solutions
BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Community Rewards

@jessicamzbg 

Welcome to the Public Mobile Community!  🙂

You're in the perfect place.  Community Rewards are given based on participation of you, as a user, helping other users in this community.  Many users have different questions/issues, and pitching in to help out will build yourself to earn a reward.  (For example, this post in reply to you helps to build a potential reward for me.  :))

For more details, check out this page:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/give-help

Then let us know if you still have any other questions!  🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
jessicamzbg

how many community rewards do i need to earn before i can save for example 1 dollar? thank you! 

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@jessicamzbg 

you looking for earn community rewards, you have to help other 

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

BlueB

@jessicamzbg 

Welcome to the Public Mobile Community!  🙂

You're in the perfect place.  Community Rewards are given based on participation of you, as a user, helping other users in this community.  Many users have different questions/issues, and pitching in to help out will build yourself to earn a reward.  (For example, this post in reply to you helps to build a potential reward for me.  :))

For more details, check out this page:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/give-help

Then let us know if you still have any other questions!  🙂

View solution in original post

jessicamzbg

how do i help others? by answering in their posts? or are there other ways?

BlueB

@jessicamzbg 

Yes, essentially by clicking on REPLY and answering their posts is the main way.  If your post gets recognized as the Solution (thank you, btw), it's tracked separately and has its own weight to the "recipe" of earning you a reward.  Clicking to give Bravos also adds to the "recipe" of a reward.

That "recipe" is secret and nobody really knows how it all calculates, with the possible exception of @darlicious who manually tracks some of our progress and understands a little more.  Even though she's like the resident expert, it's still a formula she doesn't know 100% - it's really only Public Mobile staff that know!  🙂

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@jessicamzbg 

when someone post a question like you now you did post it and the getting help for that answer the will put it an accepted as solution.

jessicamzbg

ok great! thank you for your help! 😍😀

BlueB

@jessicamzbg 

No problem at all.  Feel free to use the @ symbol to tag a users so we know who the post is directed to.  It also appears in the Notification list (the Bell icon, top-right corner) to get their attention (kinda).

There are other threads discussing this, but long story short, don't aim for the high-$ rewards.  The time you spend in these forums to earn those rewards are many, many hours... ie. not worth it!  Having fun and participating however much you can is the important part.  Aiming for the lower $1-2 rewards seems to be more deserving of people's time.  There are some different thoughts on this, but that's what I got out of it... and for me?  Just having fun and being able to help others is rewarding in its own way!  🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.