cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Guidelines

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey everyone. Here are a few guidelines to ensure our Community is a helpful, friendly and safe place to visit.

1. Keep your post simple and focused on one subject or issue at a time.

2. Keep private stuff private. Be careful not to share your personal information.

3.Spamming, trolling or other actions that push unwanted content onto others are not welcome here. 

4. Don't post anything that violates copyright laws.

5. Be nice. We will remove any comments that are profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or offensive politically or religiously. We like to say “Don’t hate, participate”.

You can view all our Community Guidelines here.

12 REPLIES 12

wyldfirez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the guidelines. First time checking out the community and they sure help.

jessicca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It doesn't cost more. You should get it.

Elsoncao

The public is a self-service company,any questions just post in community , we will help you thanks.

nsp

Public service mobile is a very good network and it is working well even in a basement apartment. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Samianauman wrote:
Call waiting voice mail and call forwarding and Caller ID I think it's a basic stuff which I think come with any and every plan isn't?

@Samianauman yes, those come with all plans that include a talk component (Province-wide talk, Canada-wide talk, or Canada-Wide+US talk).  They are not included if you choose No Talk.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Call waiting voice mail and call forwarding and Caller ID I think it's a basic stuff which I think come with any and every plan isn't?
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@KK wrote:

All public mobile plans come with call waiting.  

There are no live customer support options via phone or live chat for public mobile customers (except old grandfathered plans).  You must use the forum.

Just an FYI, that forum replies should generally relate to the discussion thread for which they are included.  🙂

@KK just an FYI, that you probably don't need to respond to 6-month old questions that have already been answered adequately.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

All public mobile plans come with call waiting.  

There are no live customer support options via phone or live chat for public mobile customers (except old grandfathered plans).  You must use the forum.

Just an FYI, that forum replies should generally relate to the discussion thread for which they are included.  🙂

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Glad you figures it out, maybe next time start a new discussion for your issue. Smiley Happy

Caishen888
Oh, i find out the reason why i cant reach a real person to contact with over the phone.
Because new plan handled by another department, only through email to answer my report.
Before i used grandfather plan, now i use 90days 12g plan. 🙂

Caishen888
I try to call *611and there is no options to choose to talk with real customer reps. Why?

Caishen888
I just changed my plan to 90days, 12 gigbites data.
But i can not get call waiting services like what i have before. Is the call waiting cost more? I think it is basic.
Need Help? Let's chat.