cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come back to public offer

Kingdom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive received an offer to come back to public mobile which states I should order a sim online. I already have an unused sim. Will using it disqualify me for the offer?

10 REPLIES 10

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kingdom 

@Kingdom wrote:

Ive received an offer to come back to public mobile which states I should order a sim online. I already have an unused sim. Will using it disqualify me for the offer?

Welcome back to PM, the greatest service provider in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Kingdom wrote:

Long as it's an unused sim...you can take advantage of this recent promo.

Welcome back.

promo.jpg

For people wondering why they may have not gotten this email, it was sent to people who have ported out to another provider (not owned by Telus) or have let their plan expire and become deactivated

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Kingdom 

Wow, that is a pretty sweet offer! Welcome back! I wonder if you are eligible to receive a refer a friend as well and get another $10.00? That would give you a possible 130.00 in savings. Or 190.00 in savings. 

Oh well, sweet deal anyway. Quick question, why did you leave in the first place? 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kingdom wrote:

As long as it hasn't been activated it will work.  I hope the offer is good enough to get you back to Public Mobile!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

That looks great!

Um, can i cancel and come back - JK!

LOL

Kingdom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks all. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Kingdom Sounds to be okay if you've never registered and used that sim.

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm curious about the offer. lol

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kingdom wrote:

Long as it's an unused sim...you can take advantage of this recent promo.

Welcome back.

promo.jpg

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nope you’re all set

Need Help? Let's chat.