cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come back to Public mobile - email in use

bajigar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I got comeback offer, but I am already have that email in use by other public mobile number.

How can I get same offer for my second public mobile activation? I already ordered new sim card.

I got following but when I try to use my email, it says it's already in use.

Activate before June 30, 2020 using this email
xxxx@hotmail.com
for major savings of up to $200*.
4 REPLIES 4

bajigar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, I didn't use this offer before. somehow public mobile sent me comeback offer email so I was hoping to activate new account.

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can only use one email per account. Did you activate your first account with this promo? You can’t activate a second one with the same email offer. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Yes you will need to change your current account login/email to something else, then use this Hotmail one to open another account.

You are cutting it pretty close, contact moderators ASAP to change your login and make sure your Hotmail is a for promo

Best luck

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@bajigar 

You will probably need to contact moderator to change the email from the 1st account or something similar to that.  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.