cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking Voicemail Messages from Another Device

fchung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a number to call (and login) to check our voicemail messages from another device? I am trying to understand how I can retrieve my voicemail messages without using my own device.

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

fchung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You would call yourself and then press * when the voicemail starts playing and then you should be prompted to enter your password.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fchung as noted, dialing your own number is probably easiest.  OR, you can dial your local voicemail access number from this list:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/access-voice-mail-out-of-home...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fchung wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a number to call (and login) to check our voicemail messages from another device? I am trying to understand how I can retrieve my voicemail messages without using my own device.

Thanks in advance!

Yes.  You can call your PM phone number from another phone and supply your voicemail password and access your voicemail.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@fchung wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance!

Call your own number from a land line, other cell phone etc. When the voice mail greeting plays press "star" / "*" and then follow the prompts to enter your voice mail PIN.

I believe the initial set-up has to be done from your own phone / SIM associated with the number, though.

Need Help? Let's chat.