cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check the joined date?

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anyone know if we can check on our account when we joined PM? 

12 REPLIES 12

Eister
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Exactly!  I just read a brilliant post with a solution.  Sign into Community, click on your avatar, scroll to profile and your  Community join date shows there.  I can’t remember if I did both on the exact same day, but close enough. 😉

Eister
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Except maybe when ur 80 …..and it’s hard to even remember what you had for lunch! Lol 😝 

@danlee wrote:

I sure hope PM will indicate our joined date so we can keep track on our end.

Maybe it's just me but if you "kept track on your end" PM wouldn't need to do things to tell you when you joined!

AE_Collector

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Your community account joined date may help if you made them together.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

Your joined date is the day you got the Welcome email.

Edit: nvm then I read the thread 🙂

danlee

@danlee The date that you became customer does not tell you exactly when you will become eligigbe for loyalty rewards.  They are in you rewards section of your account before the year is up but don't effectively provide any discount until the following renewal.  The loyalty program eligibility dates are based on plan renewal dates.

danlee

PM shd add our joined date in our profile for easy access, imagine those who joined many years ago but couldn't remember exact date/year, if there's an error on royalty rewards program, you wouldn't be able to tell/know.

@danlee Try your credit card statements.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@danlee wrote:

@danlee  Best to check your emails and search for the Welcome to Public Mobile email. If you can't find it check your payment history and try to enter a custom date close to when you think it was.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

If you joined in less than  6 months you can just check your payment history.

If it had been longer, try to remember approximate time  and contact the moderators asking them for the copy of your very first bill.

You can also search for the welcome message for self-serve if you didn't wipe it out

PS I just checked you do have access to year before history so I would start there first if it was within a year

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@danlee wrote:

My join date is the same date I joined here that is how I know.  You could also count back from your renewal date the 30/90 days depending on what duration plan you are on for number of renewals.  If you are on autopay if you have $32 in  autopay rewards you have been here 16 months.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.