Check my account

Kingsolosteel62
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DL888 wrote:

Please post login and password and I'll check for you Smiley Very Happy

@Kingsolosteel62 on the off chance you didn't realize @DL888 is joking, please DO NOT post this info here nor provide it to anyone.  Also do not post any other private info like your phone number, account number, address, credit card details, etc here as this is a public community that anyone can see.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You really need to give us a little information so we can help you. Keeping your post blank makes it hard for anyone to help you.

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please post login and password and I'll check for you Smiley Very Happy

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you want to check your account you have to log into your slef serve page by click on the "My Account" button in top right corner of your screen then use your email you used to set up your Public account and password.

If you want Public to check your account or you can't log in, you can try pressing the lost password button, or click the "?" button at the very bottom right of your screen to use the SIMon bot to create support ticket for the Moderator Team to contact you - they will reply via private message and you'll see a red number on the envelope button at the top right of your screen when they reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well...even for those that can actually do so...they'd need a little more information.

Check for what? What's happening? Or not happening?

Need Help? Let's chat.