cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

esi4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there I have a question
yesterday I tried to order a SIM card online but it tells me all the time ZIP code does not match with billig address so I assumed because the billing address on the credit card does not match with the billing address that I put on. So I wanted to fix it first but saw that they charged me twice for the sim card even tho I got a message that my order did not go through, I didn't even get an email for confirmation, but saw in my bank account that I got charged twice. I even have screenshots as a proof.

@CS_Agent 

4 REPLIES 4

esi4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Oana_S yes I did 

Oana_S
Customer Support Agent

Hey esi4

We are here to help you but, before we can do that, we need to make sure you’re the account owner. We do this to keep your personal information safe and ensure we’re only making account changes on your behalf.

You’ll be presented with 2 easy options to verify your identity. If you don’t have the required information for one of the two options, please let me know and we’ll find a secure alternative.

Please click on the link below and follow the steps: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/authentication/unique-link/U2FsdGVkX18yRnAaWznXDh9P9Ps6N7JQihCQo2cOt6w

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@esi4  I'm sorry to hear that.If you've been charged twice, you will need to contact a member of our Moderator Team!

nivuniconnu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi i think clearly that there are few problem with th way you've setted up the way your bank is working with you as far as I know i am able to believe you are doing a doublepayment by theaction of giving a failure in the system to reach u twice by a troll bug which is not under kaspersky network call your bank to cancel your account and buy a new sim card 🐛 

Need Help? Let's chat.