cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing sim card

Gabrielle-54
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to a different cie and came back with Public mob. My phone number is still available but lost my old sim card and bought a new one. Trying to contact PM for help...I sent a contract order and no answer. Waiting,

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

i suggest you to getting a new SIM card and contact customer service by Moderator Team, they are Only one way to change the sim card for you , and for you to change plan also told them the will put it for you, which plan you like it or maybe the have some offer to you,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

@Gabrielle-54 

Change your plan "now" before adding any funds to your account. Once you add sufficient funds to cover the cost of the new plan you chose to change "now" it will automatically renew/reactivate. Best to do this after you have your sim card swapped by the moderators.

so, you can logon to My Account without issue?  If that is the case, you left PM less than 90 days.  You can go onto My Account and confirm when will the last day of the 90 days suspension, you have to reactivate before that day or you will loss your phone number

If you can logon to My Account, you can request mod to swap the SIM on the system for you via the link:  
https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/-H7DB-

Yes, you can change your plan first before reactivating.

Gabrielle-54
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, sent another ticket minutes ago. I also want to change my cell package, should i do it before i change the sim card and there is no money in the account?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gabrielle-54  is everything sorted out? are you back in PM now?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Gabrielle-54 wrote:

I went to a different cie and came back with Public mob. My phone number is still available but lost my old sim card and bought a new one. Trying to contact PM for help...I sent a contract order and no answer. Waiting,

Hello @Gabrielle-54 

If you contacted the Moderators via these methods: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

and it has been over 48 hours without a response, submit another ticket.

Keep an eye out for message in your Inbox on the top, right of your Community Page under the envelope.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Gabrielle-54 

It sounds like you have already ready contact a moderator and waiting for help to port back to PM…just have to wait then.

@Gabrielle-54 

Can you still access your account? Or did you port out your phone number?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gabrielle-54  you went to a different "cie"?   you meant you left PM and went to a different provider and is coming back now?  How long you left PM ?  Can you still logon to PM My Account?   

If you cannot logon to My Account any more or if you have left PM for more than 90 days, your old account was closed and you need to activate a new account.

Need Help? Let's chat.