cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing credit card information for auto pay

Lubnaali31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I just changed my credit card information to another card for auto pay, and my 2$ credit for every month auto pay credit become zero. How to I fix this?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Lubnaali31 wrote:

Thank you! I thought This was sent to moderator team as a private message. I did not know that I have posted it on community.

@Lubnaali31   Unfortunately, the forum here (which is public) can be confusing for new users.  Just remember for the future all private messaging is done via the envelope icon top right or PM's preferred option of clicking the chatbot bubble bottom right and following the prompts.

Lubnaali31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you! I thought This was sent to moderator team as a private message. I did not know that I have posted it on community.

419mainstreet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

🔹 If you set up AutoPay at activation, your first AutoPay reward will be automatically credited to your Self-Serve account after activation. After that, you will receive an AutoPay reward at each renewal date before payment is processed.

If the above doesn't help, you will need to submit a form to the Community Moderator Team.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Lubnaali31 wrote:

Hi there, I just changed my credit card information to another card for auto pay, and my 2$ credit for every month auto pay credit become zero. Could you please check and provide me the 2$ credit, as I am still doing the auto pay, just change the credit card information. Thanks

@Lubnaali31 hi it should show up again overnight if not 

you may need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lubnaali31 

Remove personal info please your email

Screenshot_20200904_223355.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.