cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing account owner

aleksso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I go about siging my number over to my spouse? The account is in my name, but he's using the phone and paying for it and I'd like the account to be his as well. I want to remove myself from the account but let him keep the number.

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@aleksso wrote:

How do I go about siging my number over to my spouse? The account is in my name, but he's using the phone and paying for it and I'd like the account to be his as well. I want to remove myself from the account but let him keep the number.

PM plan is prepaid.  There is no credit check.  Therefore, there is no need to do transfer of responsibility process similar to the postpaid account. 

Login to your account to change the following profile info:

1.  Your name to your spouse's name

2.  Alternate phone number

3.  Change the password if your spouse wants

4.  Change the security question if your spouse wants

5.  Change the username (i.e. email address) if your spouse wants (see below)

6.  Change the autopay credit card to your spouse credit card.

If you want to change the email address and access PIN#, your need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Enter "contact human" as question for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @aleksso 

If you go to activation page you will see all the info you needed to give to activate the account. 

You should change login to his email and the name, but the stuff that's on file and you can't change ( like date of birth). You should give that information to moderators to change

GR
Mayor / Maire

@aleksso just log in to your self serve account and edit the name to his,  the only thing you can't change without moderator help is the email associated with the account and the pin of the account 

Need Help? Let's chat.