cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed credit card, account suspended. Changed plan and made payment, still not getting service

rastafari
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20190819_135316.jpg

Please see photo, i made payment now my payment i made is 35 dollars and my plan is 25. I need cell service for work by tomorrow morning. What can be done here? Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

If you have an phone try putting the sim in it. You could try a factory reset as a last resort.  If neither work then you would need to wait for a moderator which can usually take 48 -72 hours for a response.

joslynn

I am also dealing with this.

Did all the tricks. Lost/found, extra $1, phone reboot, messsaged mods, no response, no service. 

rastafari

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for the help. It solved all on its own overnight. I accepted the wrong solution and cant undo it.

Thanks a lot!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@rastafari I once had exactly this situation and message when activating a new account. Service was activated overnight. Fingers crossed for you.

Just in case, you might get an account at fongo.com as I have. You can then at least make calls with wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Do you have a button reactivate account?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rastafari , try doing the lost phone, found phone toggle.  Sometimes this works.  If not, then you need to contact the moderator team to restore the account to active status.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.