Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed back to old number

richardohinds10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@richardohinds10 I would try to call your old number to check whether or not it is in use by someone else now. If not, I would contact mods and ask them to change the number back. Click on ? on bottom right and follow directions to create a ticket.

eneusta1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long ago did you change your number?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@richardohinds10  You need to submit a ticket and ask Public Mobile if your old number is still available.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@richardohinds10 try calling it if someone answers then it's unavailable. Stay safe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@richardohinds10 wrote:

I'm an I.T Consultant with clients across the United States and the Caribbean. I accidentally changed my phone number and its very tedious reaching out to some of my clients. The old number was xxxxxxxxxxxx. I kindly asking you to help me please. 

My email is xxxxxxxxxxx

The new number that i changed is xxxxxxxx

Was the old number originally from Public Mobile? If not then it will have been returned back to where you ported from. There would be a small chance you could restart a plan with them and reclaim your number.

If it was from here then maybe. You would need to contact the moderators. But you would likely have to wait 30 days since you changed your number.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@richardohinds10 You are on a public website where anybody can see your information please click on the three dots top right corner and delete your personal information As for your issue you can contact a moderator by clicking on the? Lower right hand corner and ask Simon the bot to speak to a human then it will create a ticket for you to speak to a moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.