cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the username

tttjjj2002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went to Walmart to open a account with public mobile, the agent put wrong email address into my account, how I can change it

3 REPLIES 3

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@tttjjj2002 wrote:

I went to Walmart to open a account with public mobile, the agent put wrong email address into my account, how I can change it

If you have an issue with using SIMon then you can also contact the moderators through this link, https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Best to follow Shawn instructions first. 

Note: this will take longer than going through the method @ShawnC13  has given you. 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tttjjj2002 

@tttjjj2002 wrote:

IMG_2507.PNG

 that's what the symbol looks kike bottom right corner to speak to moderator. welcome to public mobile. All the best.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tttjjj2002 wrote:

You will need to contact the Moderators for this.

To contact the moderators you need to click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.  This will take you to SIMon the chatbot and there you will follow the prompts to raise a trouble ticket.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.