cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plans says active no calls or text

nomad796
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi this recently happened to a friend of mine about 2 months ago now it is happening to me. Trying to resolve it did everything the bots said restart sim out etc apn so o. So forth still unable to fix.

Tried to submit a ticket

Alot of hoops to jump through for error logging in

Screenshot_20191113-091157.png

edited by computergeek541: screenshot removed because it contained account information

4 REPLIES 4

@nomad796 

I have noticed that you still have two photos viewable in your Community profile that contain information that you shouldn't be sharing. Please delete them immedaitely.

@nomad796 , I have removed the picture from your message, but you still need to delete it from your Community account.  This can be done from within the "My Photos" section of your Community account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@nomad796, first things first, please remove your screen cap or block out your account number and name.  Account number and name are two items required for number porting and we have seen a lot of recent news on SIM jacking. 

With respect to your problem, I suggest contacting the moderator team to reset your account which should solve the calling issue.  Seeing that you are having problems getting smartforms to work for you, use the following direct link to private message the moderator team.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@nomad796 to start did you restart your phone ?  

Need Help? Let's chat.