cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change may mobile no.

Rosella
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi  good day!!!  I like to ask, how can I change my  new mobile no . to retained my previous number. Hoping for your response..thank you

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rosella wrote:

Hi  good day!!!  I like to ask, how can I change my  new mobile no . to retained my previous number. Hoping for your response..thank you

Hi @Rosella , if it is not a Telus or Koodo number you should be able to transfer it yourself through your SELF SERVE account here, go under "Change Number"

esjliv_0-1596590590569.png

Then choose the "Transfer..." option.

The number you are wanting to port over should be ACTIVE.

esjliv_0-1613343101976.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Rosella ,

IF you are Transferring A Number From TELUS Or Koodo (Including Formerly PC Mobile)?

If you wish to transfer an existing number from TELUS or Koodo (including formerly PC Mobile), you will need to first complete your activation with a new number, then reach out to our Moderator team here in order to transfer your existing number to Public Mobile.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Rosella wrote:

Here is the HDI on porting your previous number.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Transferring-or-Changing-your-Phone-Num...

Need Help? Let's chat.