Did you mean: 

Change email

Jasmailbhullar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Jasmailbhullar ,

Changing email for your SELF SERVE account - see previous posts, as you must have a moderator do that for you.

Changing email for your Community account - you can do that yourself by clicking your "Avatar"at the top right of the Community page (must be logged in) and go to "My Settings" to change your email.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Jasmailbhullar If you mean to change the email address on your self-serve account, you will have to contact the moderator team via one of the two following ways. Only they can change your email address. 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Jasmailbhullar 

To change your self service email you need to contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jasmailbhullar  For changing self serve e-mail address, contact mods. Ticket can be opened by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat.

Need Help? Let's chat.