cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change email address.

BHBH1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1.- Hi, How I change my Email address?, because I'm not longer used.

2.- I have 2 gb promo  but I never received it. How I will get it.

thanks for your answer.

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@BHBH1 wrote:

@BHBH1  If self-serve e-mail address, refer to prior response from @esjliv to complete.

If Community e-mail address, click your avatar, go to My Settings, and update it there.

Keep in mind that you should ensure BOTH these e-mail addresses match to assist with future inquiries to Customer Support going smoothly.

thanks for your answer.

Re your promo, make sure to check not only your "My Data and Add-on's" section, but your "My Promotions" section to the right for this promo.  If newly activated, it may take up to a week or so for the promotional data to be enabled and displayed there.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BHBH1 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will change for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BHBH1 wrote:

thanks for your answer.

1- contact CSA to change your Email Address to your Self Serve account.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

A -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

B – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

2-If you just activated, wait a couple days to check on your account, OR, inquire about it when you contact CSA to change your email

Need Help? Let's chat.