cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Username

fortyfour-three
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new user and because of a glitch in the signup process, I was not allowed to sign up with the email address that I wanted to. Is there any way that I can change my email username attached to my public mobile account. (Not the community account, but the one that I use to manage my phone.) 

Thanks. 

j

4 REPLIES 4

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@fortyfour-three , did you contact the moderator team yet? 

If you haven't, send them a private message clicking on this link: @Moderator_Team, provide them with your name, account number, and an explanation of the issue and they will be able to look into the matter for you.

They will send you a message with a verification link which you need to click on within 24 hours, or the link expires. And thus, you go back to the queue. Good luck!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@fortyfour-three it's recommended that you use the same email for both the community and self service account. It helps when it comes to community rewards. The only way to change your self service/ my account email address is to contact the moderators and ask them to do it for you . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@fortyfour-three wrote:

I am a new user and because of a glitch in the signup process, I was not allowed to sign up with the email address that I wanted to. Is there any way that I can change my email username attached to my public mobile account. (Not the community account, but the one that I use to manage my phone.) 

Thanks. 

j

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fortyfour-three  You must contact a moderator to do this. Make sure it matches your community profile email so you can get community rewards.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@fortyfour-three You will need to contact the mod team and they will change it for you. Start a conversation with Simon (chat bot) by clicking HERE to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Be sure to provide as much details as possible so the bot can enter all the info needed to open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.