cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plan

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am an exisiting customer and would like to change my plan, my next billing date is March 27/28, 2019.  If I change my plan today, will PM start my "new" plan today or Mar 27/28 after my old plan expires?

6 REPLIES 6

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you Everyone for your prompt reply.  

Thanks for the tip on choosing "Next Renewal" date.  

I will def. do that. 😉

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@danlee wrote:

I am an exisiting customer and would like to change my plan, my next billing date is March 27/28, 2019.  If I change my plan today, will PM start my "new" plan today or Mar 27/28 after my old plan expires?

• If you pick the next renewal date option it will take effect on March 27.
  • If you pick the immediate option it will take effect today March 25.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@danlee  a écrit :

But you can already chose it ..if you go in your self serve account on the 1rst page CHANGE MY PLAN you will have the choice to do it THE NEXT RENEWAL DATE and you will be sure to have this new plan even if it disapeared later...Smiley Happy

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@danlee  a écrit :

It's always better to do a change FOR THE NEXT RENEWAL DATE .If doing earlier you will not have your rewards for the 1rst payment..but for the next...

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, if you'd like changes to be in effect immediately, you can do that. Just be aware as already pointed out that there's no proration and you don't get funds back for an unused portion of the plan.

The more advantageous option is to change the plan upon next renewal. I've done that a few times to take advantage of more appealing plans than the one I signed up for initially. Works like a charm each time.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@danlee wrote:

When you do the plan change you have the choice for the plan change to take effect immediately or on the next renewal date. Make sure you pick next renewal date so that you don't lose what you have paid for your current plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.