Troispuces
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

i am having issue to set the data up as a new customer

i have an iPhone 6 

i did:

-settings

- cellular

-cellular data network but I don’t see the long menu where I can enter all the infos. See pic

2792C57C-50E2-460C-8C26-1A28EA3A9058.png

It says personnal hotspot but I am not. 

I know the apn is my old one but my point is that I don’t see the full menu. 

🙏 thank you so much for your help

43 REPLIES 43

@jaybeebagunu wrote:

What worked for you? This is happening to me right now. Nothing is working.

Have you tried the solution?

"Usually with iphones (I have an iphone 6 also), the set up is automatic.  No need to adjust APN Settings.  Does calling and text work?  

Might want to try network reset.  Or connect your iPhone to itunes on your computer and follow the instructions. " 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jaybeebagunu 

Okay I have an iPhone 7 Plus so it should have the same settings. Is the software on the phone up to date as much as possible? It might be that. 

Quick question. Is the only thing not working data? Or texting phoning and data? 

jaybeebagunu

@brettster99 Wow thank you so much for replying and tagging some other people who could possibly help! This is my first time using this provider or even using a thread like this at all. I'm using an iPhone 6 that I purchased unlocked, off of Amazon!

brettster99

@jaybeebagunu 

If you have tried everything above then it might be time to contact the mods. But first what phone are u using? @gblackma could help if he’s still awake. Or @darlicious or @Naepalm  or @Luddite  @ShawnC13  @RossN  @Dunkman @Nezgar any suggestions?

jaybeebagunu

What worked for you? This is happening to me right now. Nothing is working.

jaherne

Try 'Reset Settings' and then restart your phone. I have set up two iphones and it was automatic on both (no need to chagne any settings).

dfdy_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have this same problem (refer to screenshot at start of thread) but none of these solutions work.

sunflowershine

@Troispuces When you go under Settings-->Network Selection, select Automatic to ON. 

If you turn off your wifi and turn on your cellular data, see what happens.

Troispuces

So Easy lol. Thank you so much!  Can’t believe that it’s not mentioned!! 

Troispuces

Thank you but I know this link! What I am saying is that I can’t do step 2 as I don’t see that menu

@Troispuces 

Usually with iphones (I have an iphone 6 also), the set up is automatic.  No need to adjust APN Settings.  Does calling and text work?  

Might want to try network reset.  Or connect your iPhone to itunes on your computer and follow the instructions.  

@Troispuces iphone usually sets themselves! Restart it and then try to open something on safari 

sunflowershine
Need Help? Let's chat.