cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant make or receive calls. Auto payment active. My account unable to due server issue

Praful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

This is weird. I cannot receive calls as any incoming calls go directly to voicemail. I cannot make calls as it says i dont have enough balance. to top up I gotta call *611 which is also not working. I particularly remember doing auto payment as i wanted to get $1 off each bill. 

I tried logging into my account to inquire into the issue and the website says it is down for maintenace.

I am stuck. please help

17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chadlindstrom wrote:

I just tried paying using the *611 method - payment fails here as well as the self serve account portal. 

no possible resolution without PM actioning on this.  🤨

Did you try using a voucher? You can get them in many stores and online (for an added convenience fee).

Chadlindstrom

I just tried paying using the *611 method - payment fails here as well as the self serve account portal. 

no possible resolution without PM actioning on this.  🤨

Chadlindstrom

I have the same issue exactly. 

When i I accessed my account this morning it indicated payment was not made, even though my autopay has been setup and working without issue for 2 years now. 

When i I tried paying again, twice, each time with a different credit card, both payments failed.  

I don't have a resolution to this at this time.  

It it looks like the problem is with the PM payment gateway and it may simply be down.  

I sent a message to the moderators but have not received a response.  

I suspect the issue is widespread and they are scrambling to resolve. 

If anything, they should at least issue a statement.  And I would not expect their system should not auto-suspend accounts in cases where their own system is failing. 

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you still can't log in to your Public account, try using a different browser.  Sometimes that will work.

@PrafulThe selfserve servers are back on at 1:30ish.. however it is really slow and still seemed to be borked.

The server software has been upgraded to 9.13.13.31 from 9.13.12.95.. and the referral code feature is now working.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@PrafulBTW it is $2 / month off for autopay. $1 off for each person who used you as a reference.

However since you mentioned work.. I don't think Public Mobile is a good fit as you have found out. A tier to at least Koodo postpaid or better Telus is a way safer / less stressful for work use. More expensive, yes.. but you really do get what you pay for when it comes to support.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Praful wrote:

when i try to access voicemail it says i cannot make any call since i dont have any active plan to reactivate dial x611 from public mobile.

when i dial *611 it wont go through since i cannot make any calls 

i see public mobile name in the top left corner so i know  it is reading the public mobile network.  

611 should work even when suspended.

But it seems it's broken too. Crapperjack. I was going to also suggest calling the tollfree access to 611 but it also doesn't work.

@Praful wrote:

when i try to access voicemail it says i cannot make any call since i dont have any active plan to reactivate dial x611 from public mobile.

i see public mobile name in the top left corner so i know  it is reading the public mobile network.  

@Praful  When was your renewal date? Was it today? If you call #611 does it make a difference? 

Praful

Praful

yeh it sounds like it. but i cannot even make call to *611 to access payment . the other option  my account is also not working. 

i am just worried since i gotta work and my job depends on calls.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Praful 

Could you elaborate on what the 611 said when you tried to call it?

@PrafulIt sounds like Autopay didn't go through. Users here seems to report it quite often here (however put it in perspective, it is akin going into a hospital lobby and asking whether people are sick). I suggest just be patient and check selfserve once it is back on line.

Praful

yes i show reception. it shows public mobile name on top left corner of the phone.  i am on 50$ 8gb plan on promotion for $40 for 6 months.

my friend who signed up for the same plan and referred me to public mobile. I asked her if she is also having issues and she said she has service both incoming and outgoing. 

Praful

when i goto my voicemail. it says i cannot make any call since i dont have any active plan to reactive dial x611 from public mobile. i see public mobile name in the top left corner so i know  it is reading the public mobile network.  

i also restarted my phone and reinserted my sim card. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Praful wrote:

Hello,

This is weird. I cannot receive calls as any incoming calls go directly to voicemail. I cannot make calls as it says i dont have enough balance. to top up I gotta call *611 which is also not working. I particularly remember doing auto payment as i wanted to get $1 off each bill. 

I tried logging into my account to inquire into the issue and the website says it is down for maintenace.

I am stuck. please help

Do you show bars of reception on your phone?

What did it say in 611? Seems odd it wouldn't work.

Which plan are you on? Maybe you've used all the minutes.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@PrafulCan you access your voicemail? Try the selfserve probably tomorrow morning or later tonight.. They are rolling out a new feature which gives users a referral code.. I assume the maintence is due to that.

Dhara

if you cant login to confirm payment or balance. I suggest contacting moderator. 

Need Help? Let's chat.