cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login!

raychin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, i need help!

Hi. I desire to up grade my plan. I'm on a  bicycle journey acroas canada and need more data. I cant access selfserve login. 

I pay for 2 other PMaPM for my children. I have those email log in accounts stored. 

I switched over my own plan to PM recently.  The clerk at Walmart did it for me.  Now i am on the road with limited access to Internet. My phone number is.   778xxxxxxx. I think the login email should be xxxxxxx@wsp.com. But i can't log on. And when try to reset password, it says email not recognized!  Tried to reach PM by chat unsuccessfully.  If this continues, will need to port my number to another carrier who gives me customer service. 

Private info removed by NDesai

10 REPLIES 10

@DOA wrote:

@raychin wrote:

Hey, i need help!

Hi. I desire to up grade my plan. I'm on a  bicycle journey acroas canada and need more data. I cant access selfserve login. 

I pay for 2 other PMaPM for my children. I have those email log in accounts stored. 

I switched over my own plan to PM recently.  The clerk at Walmart did it for me.  Now i am on the road with limited access to Internet. My phone number is.   5555555555. I think the login email should be xxx.com. But i can't log on. And when try to reset password, it says email not recognized!  Tried to reach PM by chat unsuccessfully.  If this continues, will need to port my number to another carrier who gives me customer service. 

Call me crazy, but it sounds like you're desperate and the fastest way to fix this might be to buy another SIM, open a new account with a new number and the plan you want . . . and then port your current number over later.

@DOA FYI: one cannot port between PM accounts. Perhaps, you meant after opening a different carrier.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@raychin 

You should have received a welcome email from PM after activation.

If you did not received any email, WM agent may have typo on your email address.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@raychin wrote:

Hey, i need help!

I switched over my own plan to PM recently.  The clerk at Walmart did it for me.  Now i am on the road with limited access to Internet. My phone number is.   5555555555. I think the login email should be xxx.com. But i can't log on. And when try to reset password, it says email not recognized!  Tried to reach PM by chat unsuccessfully.  If this continues, will need to port my number to another carrier who gives me customer service. 

Call me crazy, but it sounds like you're desperate and the fastest way to fix this might be to buy another SIM, open a new account with a new number and the plan you want . . . and then port your current number over later.

@raychin hi do you realize how easy it is to be sim jacked? please delete personal info you are on an open forum!!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@raychin 

Is it possible for you to go through your email accounts to look for the welcome message from PM when you first signed up to find the correct email address?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@raychin Contact a moderator and ask them for a temporary password .  You can also use 611 from your phone( once an autopay credit card is in place) and deposit the required funds for the plan you would like to change to and ask the moderators to change it for you. 

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe.

@raychin 

This is a public forum. Choose 3 vertical dots and edit your personal info out.  Everyone can see your personal info.

dots.jpg

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

how in the wts?

raychin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please reply at either xxxxxx@wsp.com

Or

xxxxxx@gmail.com

Or call me at 778xxx xxxx

Need Help? Let's chat.