cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login online

Shea84
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have received a call from public mobile to finish changing my number over from another provider. I tried to sign in to public mobile online to access my account information. I get a error message saying that there is a problem with my email. Any help ? Also, my phone crashed while I was activating the sim card. Is this part of the problem? Do I need a new sim card ?

22 REPLIES 22

Shea84

The moderators are great and will be with you as soon as they can! It may take a day, but they will get you sorted. 

thtkhanh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I have just ported my phone number from Koodo Postpaid to PM yesterday. My Koodo has switched to the temporary new number that I created when activating my PM sim card. However, my PM sim card is getting "no service". I have paid for my first month plan in PM (15 buck per month), lost my old phone number, and I still can't login into my PM account. I tried forgot password option and got this error "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled".

My friend, who referred me told me that he received 2 messages from PM yesterday: the first one to say that I have joined PM. The second one to say that I have left PM. I have tried to contact moderator team but has not received any response after 24 hour.

Can anyone else help me?

Thank you!

Shea84

All straightened out! Thanks for all your help. Great community!!

3mom

@Shea84 Please see below for the reply from the Moderator team. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Alright then, in this case, can you please let me know once you have your phone working with the PM sim card? And then we will e able to work on your self serve account as well. 

I will be waiting for your reply. 🙂 

Beatrice. 

@Shea84 wrote:

it is asking for a netwrork PUK code ... i didmt notice that until you mentioned it !!! on the phone with old provider currently. you are a saint. thank you

That isn't the sim card's PUK.  That message means that that your phone is locked to a different carrier.  Public Mobile does not have access to that code.

Shea84

it is asking for a netwrork PUK code ... i didmt notice that until you mentioned it !!! on the phone with old provider currently. you are a saint. thank you

@Shea84 wrote:

SIM is locked and need a PUK code, one was provided by PM but does not work

@Shea84  Is it asking you for a Network unlock code? Is your phone locked by the previous provider? If yes, then you need to contact your previous provider for the code.

3mom

@Shea84 Have you ever set up your account with public mobile online? if not, you'll need to start there and register the SIM card #. If the SIM card still needs to be unlocked, I'd suggest maybe waiting for a moderator to get back to you. As @geopublic mentioned, it does take approx 2-48 hours for the @CS_Agent  to get back to you, but they definitely will! 

Shea84

when i attempt that it says my email doesnt exist

Shea84

SIM is locked and need a PUK code, one was provided by PM but does not work

3mom

@Shea84 you can always enter your email address that you used to set up your online account and click FORGOT PASSWORD and reset your information that way to login online. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Shea84 wrote:

I have received a call from public mobile to finish changing my number over from another provider. I tried to sign in to public mobile online to access my account information. I get a error message saying that there is a problem with my email. Any help ? Also, my phone crashed while I was activating the sim card. Is this part of the problem? Do I need a new sim card ?

@Shea84  The message from Public Mobile that you received regarding your port (phone transfer) is because Public Mobile needs additional information (account information) from your previous provider in order to complete the port.

So I'm assuming you already sent them that information. The fact that you can't sign-in to your selfserve account is another issue. Were you trying to activate your sim using your phone's browser when it crashed? If yes, then that might be the reason why you can't access your account. Since you contacted the moderator regarding the port and account access, moderator response depending on volume requests can be from 2 - 48 hours.

A couple of more questions:

Does your phone connect to the PM network?

Can you currently make outgoing call send texts?

Shea84

how long does it usually take for a moderator to answer?

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

All 3 links work you have to enter subject and message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shea84 wrote:

I click your link, but there is no where to type a message, how do I continue into a private message with a moderator?

You'll see that moderator_team is pre-filled. Then you'll need to type in some kind of subject. Then a little further down is the message body box under the little icons to type in.

Naturally of course you need to be logged in to the community to be able to but you already are seeing as how you're posting here.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Shea84 wrote:

I click your link, but there is no where to type a message, how do I continue into a private message with a moderator?

Sounds like something is up with your browser. I can click either of the links and they both work...

Are you at work? Maybe restrictions.

Did you try incognito mode if you are on Chrome?

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More More and then New Incognito Window.
  3. A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon Incognito.

@Shea84 wrote:

You can type your message in...MESSAGE BODY...and they will answer you and you will see a little 1 in red in the little envelopp ( for private message) right up on this page.

Shea84

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try logging in using incognito mode.  If you are still having problems then you may need to contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Shea84 wrote:

Try another browser?

Try incognito mode in Chrome

Clear the history/cache

If these fail, please contact the moderators

click here to private message a Moderator

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will have to contact the moderators to get access, you can send them a private message here: link

Need Help? Let's chat.