cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login in my account and verified email is not available

yingxin888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I want to login my  account to check the account status but can’t log in and i try to verify the email to reset the password,the email is not avaliable as well.

I really need someone can help me out,the email is xyz and the number is xyz

Edit by mimmo removed personal info

5 REPLIES 5

yingxin888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI I had received the confirmation beofre 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@yingxin888 the easiest way is to message the moderator team and they can help resolve the login issue.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Good luck.

pm101helpu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hey there; I have a couple of questions, I would like to ask you prior to providing you with possible solutions to your issue of logging in. 1 assuming that you created your account properly, have you received any confirmation emails from public mobile after it was created? If I'm not mistaking you should have received a confirmation email. If you did not receive a confirmation welcome email, then I would try re-creating your account for a 2nd time. If that doesn't work then I would recommend contacting a monitor through the community. Option number 3 you could read the knowledge base section of the community to get answers from previous community members that have posted. I hope this information helps you and good luck!

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You might want to remove your personal info and email from public view.

Send a message to the moderatos who work directly with Public Mobile at this link. They do not read messages posted on here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@yingxin888You will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You shouldn't post private information here, it's a public forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.