cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get into my account

Khang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I cannot access my public mobile because I have forgotten my user name and password. 

Email: xxxxxxx@gmail.com

phone: 647-xxx-xxxx

Thank you.

EDIT: personal info removed by Ndesai

4 REPLIES 4

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will have to contact the moderators to get access, you can send them a private message here: link

Moderators can take anywhere from 2 to 48 hours, depending on how many customers are ahead of you.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Khang wrote:

Hello,

I cannot access my public mobile because I have forgotten my user name and password. 

Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

phone: 647-xxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

Note: Remove your personal info from your original post to protect your privacy

@Khang  Your username is your email. If you don't remember your password use the forgot password link to reset it.

If you are still having problems conatct PM for help. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Khang did you create a self serve account?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Khang hi you are on a public forum remove personal info top right corner press 3 dots than edit

Need Help? Let's chat.