cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant activate with voucher its asking for credit card

AEdgars09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to activate my simcard with a voucher but it keeps asking for a credit card what do i do if i dont have a credit card?

I thought you can activate without one?

6 REPLIES 6

@AEdgars09  Did you at least try to enter the voucher and it declined? Or was there no where to even put it?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AEdgars09 wrote:

no i'm not i hit no to auto pay but it still wants a credit card when i try activate the sim card i restarted the process but still same problem

Where did you purchase your topup voucher?

There may be 1 to 2 days wait for the voucher to be active.

Call the retailer and ask for how long is the wait time.

@AEdgars09 wrote:

no i'm not i hit no to auto pay but it still wants a credit card when i try activate the sim card i restarted the process but still same problem

How long ago did you purchase the voucher? Maybe it has not been activated yet?  

What you’ll need

A preferred A Public Mobile SIM card. A Credit Card or Payment Voucher ready.

*Note: If you don’t have a credit card, you can purchase a payment voucher at participating retailers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AEdgars09 wrote:

Are you dropping the drop down to be able to select entering a voucher?

AEdgars09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@AEdgars09 wrote:

I'm trying to activate my simcard with a voucher but it keeps asking for a credit card what do i do if i dont have a credit card?

I thought you can activate without one?

@AEdgars09  Are you trying to set up auto-pay?

The voucher will work for registering an account, just not for auto-pay.

Need Help? Let's chat.