cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant activate account

DefLep01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant activate my account. I signed up to get the SIM card, now im trying to activiate it and my email and password dont work. I type in forget password and it doesnt recoginze my email, but yet when i type in my cell number to activate it says that i have an account already. 

I dont know what to do or who to call. 

7 REPLIES 7

DefLep01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the help! I will try what you have mentioned. 

Misah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @DefLep01  !

Are you a new customer? Did you used that email address before in another account? If yes, you need to used a new email address or just add a word like currentEmail+publicmobile@publicmobil.ca to activate your account and email moderators here so that they can set the email you want in your account.

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Their website can be a bit finicky as they block accounts for 50 minutes once you start registering. So, I would recommend waiting for 50 mins, clearing the cache or trying a different browser

If that does not work, messaging the moderators using the link porvided by the community member in the reply section would help

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to activate your sim if you have not already done so.

https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DefLep01 wrote:

I cant activate my account. I signed up to get the SIM card, now im trying to activiate it and my email and password dont work. I type in forget password and it doesnt recoginze my email, but yet when i type in my cell number to activate it says that i have an account already. 

Did you received a welcome email from PM after activation?

If no welcome email, you may have typo on your e,\mail address during activattion.  Send a private email to moderator for help.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@DefLep01 wrote:

@DefLep01  Check you junk folder for a PM email. Make sure there aren't any typos or you are entering the correct email. If it still doesn't work then contact PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

GR
Mayor / Maire

Do you click on "get started" and the first thing on that page is Sim card number? 

Need Help? Let's chat.