cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant activate SIM card

tanim10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've tried setting up an account with Public Mobile. Everything went fine until I tried to pay and I received an Acttivation error. The message says:

"Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your card at this time. Please ensure your card details are entered correctly and try again.
If you continue to experience problems, contact your card provider for more information. "

I have contacted my card provider and they said everything is fine from their part.

Does anyone know what to do?

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi 🙂
Thank you for reaching out to us!

We are sorry to read about your situation and We will be more than happy to assist you 🙂

Can you try it again on the french version of the website?

If nothing works, please provide me with all info on this page ****On a private message Please*****

bigspg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying for over an hour to set up my public mobile sim. It won't activate at all. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tanim10, the activation portal can be finicky at times.  The browser used can sometimes cause issues.  Try again after clearing browser cache, perhaps use a different browser, incognito mode.  These have worked for other customers.  Note also if the address involves an apartment number, do not enter anything in the apartment number box, leave it blank. 

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try using a different browser, and also with incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.