cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access in the account

valentinapitton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I am trying to log into my account but is not allowing me. I have done the process to reset the password but i am not receiving any email. 

9 REPLIES 9

Is your account still accessible?  Remove the credit card info yourself, and let the plan run dry.

if it’s been cancelled and you ported your number out, because you waited so long to the end of your service, the plan took the money, so the number could stay active to allow the port to happen, s you must port an active phone number.  Unpaid plans are not active numbers.

For people reading this who may choose to leave PM later, ALWAYS remove credit card info, and port out about 5 days or more, before your cycle ends.  Save yourself the hassle and the money.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@souley You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

souley

I waited to the end of my 3 months usage( May15th ,2018)to switch to another provider on May 14th , but forgot to take my credit card infos out of the Public Mobile system. Therefore, i got charged the whole 3 months, CAD 144. I have been looking at my credit card charges if it will be credit it back in my account. Please need help. Thanks. 

valentinapitton

thank you i have just sent you a message

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi valentinapitton,

Here is how:

You can do this by searching for our unique Community Moderator’s profile avatarmoderator_icon.JPG then, on the right-side of their profile, click on “Send this user a private message”

Please do not forget to include your pin.

Thank you!

Gregory

valentinapitton

Hello how to I reply to you on the private message? is not allowing me to open the full message and reply to you. thank you 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @valentinapitton,

Please do not post your private info. on this public forum.

I sent you a private message, please read it, and then send me the requested info in private also.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thank you!

Gregory

valentinapitton

Hi my number is xxx thank you

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @valentinapitton,

I just sent a private message to you.

Could you please read it and then reply to me with the necessary info please?

I will be waiting for your reply.

Sincerely!

Gregory

Need Help? Let's chat.