cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannt Access account

IM33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hey new user/account and i cannot login as it says invalid. how do i check to see if the email address ec is correct in my account/access the account

9 REPLIES 9

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@geopublic follow his link and register. 

If still having problems, maybe contact a moderator for that.

Two ways to reach them:

1-

esjliv_0-1592000657865.jpeg

 2- via private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

View solution in original post

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your time and services with PM!

@IM33  Click here to register your selfserve account.

IM33

Nothing in the spam 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@IM33 wrote:

Forgot to mention i never received a welcome email from PM

@IM33 hi did you check your junk folder?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@IM33  Did you activate at a retail location or online?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@IM33 check your spam folder. you should've received one

IM33

Forgot to mention i never received a welcome email from PM

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire
@IM33

You can click on the forgot password. If that does not work you will need to click on the question mark in the bottom right corner and type forgot login, then forgot password then contact us. And open a ticket. It will ask you for your user name but that is for your community account not your self serve account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@IM33 did you receive a welcome email from PM?  If it came to the right email address then its correct. Its probably the password. Try the password reset link if you know your secret question. If it fails contact the moderators and ask them to for a temporary password.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Need Help? Let's chat.