cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot submit a ticket

alex198
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I'm having issues with transferring my number to public mobile. When I try to submit a ticket with all the details, the "Submit ticket" button does not become active even though all the fields in the "Verify your identity" form are filled correctly. When I press the "Submit" button, nothing happens. 

8 REPLIES 8

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@alex198If you have an adblocker on firefox or chrome you may need to temporarily disable it if it is blocking the process from completing.. hope this helps!

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@alex198 Hope you've managed to submit your ticket now. After the first tickey, if I have any issues, I normally go to my inbox and reply to one of the older messages and a moderator usually replies. I find this much simpler and easier than re-submitting a new ticket each time.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alex198 wrote:

I tried Chrome and Firefox, tried private mode. But it didn't help. 

IIRC, there is a tiny check box somewhere on the form you need to select it before the submit button is enabled.

alex198
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried Chrome and Firefox, tried private mode. But it didn't help. 

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you're having difficulty submitting a ticket, you may private message the moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@alex198 Remove that picture immediately, anyone can uncover the details of that image with Photoshop.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Clear your cache files, try a different web browzer, use incognito mode. Welcome to PM.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try a different browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.