cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register

GraceM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to register my account for the first time and everytime I input the PIN I receive from my phone the pin changes and I get sent another PIN.  What on earth is going on?

7 REPLIES 7

AndonDandon

I was having the same issue, until I made sure that the letters I was typing in were the exact same...  case sensitive wise.  Maybe this could be the issue.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

GraceM

Thank you all for your response.  how do I contact a moderator?

@GraceM wrote:

Everytime i type in the 6 digit verification code from the phone, another one pops up.  i input that one and another one.  it never ends!!

@GraceMThat isin't what is supposed to happen. The self serve system has glitches from time to time. I suggest waiting an hour or two and trying again and if the issue is not solved to contact the moderator team... unless someone else has some trick for this problem.

GraceM

Everytime i type in the 6 digit verification code from the phone, another one pops up.  i input that one and another one.  it never ends!!

GraceM

just tried using a different brower.  Same thing happebing

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@GraceM wrote:

I am trying to register my account for the first time and everytime I input the PIN I receive from my phone the pin changes and I get sent another PIN.  What on earth is going on?

@GraceMClear your cache/browsing history and try another browser / disable add-ons (even ad block) / private browsing / incognito. If you are using safari / cell phone go to a real computer.

Need Help? Let's chat.